We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and process your personal information through Khappa MJ websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “Khappa MJ Website Services” or “Khappa MJ Website”).
Controller of Personal Information
Khappa.com, Khappa MJ, are data controllers of personal information collected and processed through Khappa MJ Website Services.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Khappa MJ Website Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to Khappa MJ Website Services.
For What Purposes Does Khappa MJ Website Services Process Your Personal Information?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Khappa MJ Website Services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Khappa MJ Website Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the Khappa MJ Website Services.
- Recommendations and personalisation. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience with Khappa MJ Website Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Khappa MJ Website Services via different channels (e.g., by Khappa MJ Social Network, email, chat, phone, newsletter).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Khappa MJ Website Services, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
Does Khappa MJ Website Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. Khappa MJ. Khappa MJ Website does not sell or share any information about members, subscribers or customers to any other Third Parties.
How Secure is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use Stripe and Woocommerce as best and secure solution for Khappa MJ Website e-commerce platform.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorised access and loss of data.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, any profile information you set on your account or during your experience as a vsitor or customer on Khappa MJ Website Services,
Are Children Allowed to Use Khappa MJ Website Services?
Everyone can freely use Khappa MJ social community and also subscribe to Khappa MJ newsletter. However Khappa MJ website doesn’t sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you’re under 18, you may use Khappa MJ Website Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your personal information on Khappa.com system to enable your continued use of Khappa MJ Website Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and content we recommend.
Contacts, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at Khappa MJ Website or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us or send a tickect with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.